Oracle RAC and Data Guard combined training. First Time in Bangladesh.
>> Course fees : 30000/=
>> Duration : 60 Hours
>> Timing : Day long on Friday – Saturday or Regular Class on 7pm .
Oracle RAC and Data Guard 11g R2 – What you will learn:
This Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration Release 2 NEW training explores RAC database administration in the Oracle Grid Infrastructure environment. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you develop the skills to administer cluster databases using Enterprise Manager and command-line utilities like SRVCTL, CRSCTL and SQL*Plus.
- Install Oracle Clusterware and Real Application Clusters.
- RAC Database Administer.
- Administer database services in an RAC environment.
- Oracle Clusterware Administer.
- Add/Remove a node to/from a cluster.
- Patch Oracle Clusterware and RAC software.
- Upgrade and path Oracle RAC databases.
- Study the new connection architecture and how to make those connections highly available.
B: Data Guard
In this course, students learn how to use Oracle Data Guard to help protect their Oracle database against planned and unplanned downtimes. They also learn how Data Guard standby databases can be used to support production functions such as reporting, querying, and testing, while in a standby role.
The course includes Data Guard architecture, the configuration of physical and logical standby databases, and role transitions. Oracle Data Guard 11g features, including Oracle Active Data Guard and snapshot standby databases are outlined. In addition, management of a Data Guard configuration and troubleshooting are discussed.
- Offload business processing needs to another system
- Offload backup needs to another system
- Build highly available systems
Course Topics: RAC
- Grid Infrastructure: Overview
- RAC Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Oracle RAC
- Oracle RAC Administration
- Managing Backup and Recovery for RAC
- Global Resource Management Concepts
- RAC Database Monitoring and Tuning
- Managing High Availability of Services
- High Availability of Connections
- Oracle RAC One Node
- Quality of Service Management
- Design for High Availability
Course Topics: Data Guard
- Introduction to Oracle Data Guard
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL and RMAN Commands
- Oracle Data Guard Broker: Overview
- Data Guard Broker Configuration Creation
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Logical Standby Database Creating
- Creating and Managing a Snapshot Standby Database
- Using Oracle Active Data Guard
- Configuring Data Protection Modes
- Performing Role Transitions
- Using Flashback Database in a Data Guard Configuration
- Enabling Fast-Start Failover
- Managing Client Connectivity
- Performing Backup and Recovery Considerations in an Oracle Data Guard Configuration
- Patching and Upgrading Databases in a Data Guard Configuration
- Monitoring a Data Guard Configuration
- Optimizing a Data Guard Configuration